Source: Pilot test data from a US school district Special Education classroom
Among the reasons that the Math-U-See program is so successful for special needs children:
- Provides a highly sensory experience that engages on multiple levels
- Caters to all learning types, including kinaesthetic/tactile, auditory and visual – each of which is greatly important to the learning development processes of special needs children
- Includes lifetime product support from Maths Australia
- Requires only short session times (approximately 30 minutes per day) to have an impact on the skills and learning of children with special needs
- Is easy to follow, understand and teach, with focused students able to self-teach the content
- Has all Australian content, including the metric system, Australian currency and relatable examples
- Is fully integrated with colour-coded blocks, lesson-by-lesson DVDs, easy-to-use teaching resources and user-friendly student materials
- Costs only a fraction of the price of an in-home tutor
- Is engaging and FUN!
There is no better system available to assist your students with special needs with the learning of maths principles and skills.
For more information on the fun and interactive Math-U-See program for special needs children, please contact our Maths Australia National Program Management Team on (03) 8618 6968, or send your inquiry here and we will get in touch with you.
In anticipation of their success,
CEO, Maths Australia